Solar power for „green production“

Press release of 20.01.2021

SITEC covers 86% of its own electricity needs for the internal production process through installation of a photovoltaic system.

SITEC Industrietechnologie GmbH delivers customized production systems for assembly, laser material processing and electrochemical metal working for automotive industry, medical engineering and renewable energies worldwide.

Alternatively, we offer a run-up or series production on our own machines and in certified quality according to IATF 16949.


Quality and environment protection are integral parts of our company policy. In addition to the environmental assessment we also strive for a “green production”.


In autumn 2020 the construction of a photovoltaic system marked a further stage in achieving this aim. The system for solar power generation is installed on the flat roofs of our administration and production buildings with a total area of 6,500 square meters.


Despite the challenges during the Corona pandemic SITEC has financed the project with almost half a million Euro as this system is an investment into a more climate-friendly future: In future, 532 KW will be produced by the 1612 photovoltaic modules. 86 per cent of the green power will directly be used for SITEC’s production processes. Hence, 196 tons of released carbon dioxide can be saved each year. The remaining 14 percent are fed into the public power supply system.


SITEC Industrietechnologie GmbH, Germany | |


Go back