Technology know-how made to measure
Series production at SITEC is active in various fields of technology. Manifold tasks and topics are permanently upgraded and solved in close co-operation with the in-house technology development division.
Laser-material machining as core competence of SITEC
- Welding, 3D-cutting and hardening
- We also process single parts to sub-assemblies or ready-to-install components
Micro and precision processing as core competence of SITEC
- Laser micro processing: Structuring, 2D- and 3D-ablation, drilling and cutting
- Mechanical precision processing
- By combining different methods, we process single parts to assemblies or components ready for installation.
Electrochemical material machining as core competence of SITEC
- EC-deburring, EC-countersinking, EC-drilling, EC-contouring
- We machine and refine components according to customer’s requests
- We assemble and handle components or sub-assemblies manually or automatically with regard to an efficient overall process chain.
- We perform required necessary test concept up to 100% automated testing processes among others with camera detection or inline process monitoring systems.
We use up-to-date washing installations and methods to machine and deliver the components under best possible conditions.