Deburring with ECM - Efficiency in one step
Electrochemical deburring includes removal of burrs and defined chamfering of machined work-piece edges.
A particular advantage of this process is that even internally located edges can be deburred, using this method. Chamfers and/or radii can be purposefully adjusted. Unlike other processes, EC-deburring will not leave any secondary burrs behind.
Benefits of process:
- Generation of edge chamfers or radii within a range from 0.01 to 1.00 mm and beyond
- Short process times (between 10 and 30 seconds depending on burr height)
- Reaching short cycle times thanks to the use of multiple fixtures (up to 20 work pieces and more depending on work-piece size and machining job)
- Machining of several deburring spots on one work piece at the same time (up to 100 and more depending on complexity)
- Selective deburring to implement various edge chamfers or radii on one work piece and in one operation only
- Excellent reproducibility of machining results and optimal surface finish thanks to the use of pulsed technology (PECM – Pulsed Electrochemical Machining).
|Machining task||Deburring of 36 edges|
|Result||Chamfer -0,1/-0,5 mm|
We proudly support you in technology development for your products.