Precision parts and assemblies in series
As an experienced development partner and serial manufacturer we produce precision parts and assemblies from stamped, milled and turned parts for the automotive industry, medical engineering, telecommunications, measurement and renewable energies. We are also successfully the symbiosis of our technological skills, our inhouse fixtures and state-of-the art production machinery predominantly made by SITEC.
SITEC supports its customers in technology and product development up to large-series production for quantities as from 50,000 parts up to several million pieces per year in the core technologies laser-machining, electrochemical metalworking and micro and precision processing.
During the product development process we support our customers with
- Feasibility studies, e.g. regarding weldability and hardenability
- Conception of fixture mechanisms
- Determination of process, production, and test parameters
- Advice on material selection, constructive design, drawing specifications, component design
- Manufacturing of samples and prototypes
The complete package of our services includes also
- Pre-treatment and after treatment of parts e.g. laser ablation
- Assembly of parts
- Start-up protection upon purchasing machines by SITEC
- Realisation of capacity peaks
- Take over existing production | spare part production